Tuesday, August 25, 2009

We thank the Lord for such a bountiful harvest


DC 59:16-20:Verily I say, that inasmuch as ye do this, the fulness of the earth is yours,..
Yea, and the herb, and the good things which come of the earth, whether for food or for raiment, or for houses,
or for barns, or for orchards, or for gardens, or for vineyards;

Yea, all things which come of the earth, in the season thereof, are made for the benefit
and the use of man, both to please the eye and to ladden the heart;

Yea, for food and for raiment, for taste and for smell, to strengthen the body and to enliven the soul. ....

And in nothing doth man offend God, or against none is his wrath kindled, save those
who confess not his hand in all things, and obey not his commandments.




Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

LoGunns said...

Guess who only grew three zucchini after giving you a hard time about not being able to grow zucchini... I begins witha D and ends with an anika.
I am envious of your beautiful garden. I spent the morning pulling out enormous monster weeds from my garden.

They Light Up My Life

Spring has Sprung on the Home Front

v

The Home Front in the Fall